2019 SCI Arkansas Warrior Hunt
The Arkansas Chapter of Safari Club International is accepting applications for the 2019 Arkansas Warrior Hunt (AWH). The chapter consists of outdoorsmen/women who actively support hunting, fishing and conservation of our natural resources. We help fund a number of charitable and educational causes in the state of Arkansas, one of which is AWH. Our chapter members expressed a strong desire to honor a military member/veteran for their service and sacrifice to our great country. This is but one small token of our appreciation.
This year’s hunt will be for one hunter somewhere in the United States for fall 2019. The winner will be accompanied by other chapter members and the package will include: transportation, lodging, food, guide fees, trophy shipment, taxidermy and banquet fee for the awardee at our annual fundraiser on March 2, 2019. To be eligible, you must be:
- A veteran, honorably discharged and residing in the state of Arkansas; or
- An active duty member of the Armed Forces, stationed in the state of Arkansas; or
- A Guard or Reservist assigned to a unit within the state of Arkansas.
- Eligible to possess a firearm.
- Attend the chapter’s fund raising event on March 2, 2019 in Little Rock, AR to be recognized by the members.
- Agree to participate in outreach activities (i.e. photos, video, written articles, etc.)
Applications are due NO-LATER-THAN February 15, 2019. They may be mailed to: Arkansas Chapter of SCI, 11 Office Park Drive, Little Rock, AR 72211 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place in email subject block: ARKANSAS WARRIOR HUNT APPLICATION. The board of directors will review all applications and select the winner. Upon selection, the winner will be notified and arrangements made to provide specific details as to the hunt and banquet.